Please type concise answers to the following questions. Your answers will be distributed to the chapter prior to elections in order to give them some background information about you.
1. In what leadership capacities have you served the chapter? (Executive or General Board experience, event chairperson, program planner, etc.)
2. What regional events have you attended?
3. What forms of Judaic studies are you currently involved in? What are your plans for next year, with regard to Jewish education?
4. What (if any) extra-curricular activities will you be involved in next year, and how much of your time do you expect they will take?
5. Why do you want to be on BERUSY board?
6. Why did you select the position you are running for?
7. What qualities do you possess that will make you an asset to the BERUSY Board?